5.01.2010

Walls...to paper or not to paper?


Remember these zebras?? Margot Tenenbaum has them on her walls. This is possibly my favorite wallpaper of all time. 

I got to thinking about wallpaper when I was watching Nine by Design on Bravo this morning. Have you ever seen it?? I'm so addicted to it and they're only had a couple of episodes so far!

 

It's about this designer couple living in New York and their seven kids. I love it! Anyway, they're re-doing this gym in Hoboken, New Jersey, and talking about wallpapering some part of it. 

Wallpaper is one of things that I don't give too much thought to, but I think I should. There are so many wonderful choices and it can make a huge statement.


This is in the Beverly Hills Hotel. So famous and distinctive. I would love to have it cover the walls of my bathroom or maybe a pool house someday!


I love the blue-speckled pattern on the walls of a Bloomingdale's window that Eddie Ross designed recently. (Also a Bravo alum!)


I've had this picture forever, so I sadly cannot tell you where it is from, but I'm digging the cobalt zebra in the hallway. I think wallpapering a tiny hallway is such a good idea. 


Did you guys see this in Vogue? I love the colorful walls. Actually, I love everything about their apartment, but since we're just discussing wallpaper I'll stick with that. Those bright colors and graphic flowers! Oh, I die.


Chloe Sevigny's entryway. Eeeeeek!!! 

I'm inspired to wallpaper every room in the house. How do you think my landlord would feel about that?  Hmmmmm. Maybe wait a little while. 




2 comments:

Alexander said...

Saw this and automatically thought of you. It's right up your alley:

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-update-your-home-with-a-bright-striped-wall/#When:22:00:55Z?eref=RSS

Cece Fourchy Quinn said...

Alex....I love it!!! Totally my taste!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...