7.20.2010

Stella and Dot Trunk Show


My dear Catalina sister and sweet friend Katie Fruzynski is a Stella and Dot jewelry stylist. I check up on her blog all the time and spotted her fall line pics and knew I wanted to host a trunk show! Lucky for me, we've figured out a way to host a virtual trunk show here! 


All of their stuff is amahhhhzing, and it's so simple. Just go to www.stelladot.com/katiefru and in the upper right-hand corner click "can't make it to the trunk show, find your hostess" and enter 
Cece Fourchy. It's going to last for two weeks, so you've all got plenty of time! 


There's a great return policy too, although I don't see why you'd have a problem with any of these fabulous jewels!


If you have any questions, please contact Katie at katie.fruzynski@gmail.com, or shoot me an email and I'll pass it along. 


ALSO major bonus....anyone who buys something is entered to win the Stella Vintage Link Bracelet

So chic, I'm dying.

Happy Shopping!!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...