10.27.2010

What IS that?


Don't be fooled! The answer is not "camera, duh"....in fact this little gem is called a Minaudiere, which I had never even heard of until I stumbled upon his cute little self on 1st dibs.

It is a disguised makeup kit, wallet and basically just a really chic spy kit that I have to have.


Check out the comb! I'm dying. Wait! It gets better....


A compact is in there too! And a secret compartment! My dream of being a James Bond girl has finally been realized. 


So cool-- I didn't even know what a "minaudiere" was before I saw this! I'm so excited-- you really do learn something new every day. 


What's on your 1st dibs wishlist? (besides the obvious everything)

1 comment:

Lindsey A. said...

I love this! I must have it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...