11.09.2010

Shop Girl


I am so lucky to work for Yves Delorme here in Little Rock. I get to practice my French and learn more about design-- what more could I ask for? Recently we re-did all the beds in the store, and I had to share the shots of them with the interweb. Sorry for the not so great quality, I took them with my phone!


This is the bed in the front window. The crown looks even bigger in person. Drama!


This one is my personal favorite. While I personally wouldn't choose it for my house, I am truly in love with the colors!


Our Christmas bed. White white white with the red reindeer pillows that we just got in. I die.

We're currently preparing for an event at the store that will showcase various ideas for holiday tabletops. AND there will be cocktails. Could I have a better job?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...