6.13.2011

Going Green

Vogue

Green is my all-time favorite color. I wish I could paint my whole house green and wear green seersucker suits all day long.

Sartorialist

And now that summer is in full swing (93 degrees today in the Natural State), I am loving all the green grass and vibrant foliage everywhere. So, feeling inspired, I have rounded up my green wish list and inspirations.


Tapas plates from Wisteria! Prompting an all-things-green kitchen makeover, including:


This tureen from Anthropologie. They also have miniature ones for things like French onion soup!

And to serve with:


Some sweet embroidered napkins from Leontine Linens.


sartorialist

And I think I'll take a cue from Giovanna and pick up this little number:

(saks)

Or maybe just opt for a new bag??



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...