6.03.2011

Nathan Turner... Oh La La!!


I haven't had a chance to see Million Dollar Decorators yet, but long before the show existed I was in love with Nathan Turner's designs. His interiors, parties, and his shop in LA make me wish I were back in California. 


I love a man who isn't afraid to use a little pink!


LOVE the maps and the Suzani-covered bench. I can see them fitting in nicely in my Spanish-style manse....


This was my computer background for weeks-- what's not to love?


A Moroccan-themed tablescape?


Yes please!

And don't forget to swing by his little virtual storefront on 1st dibs! I have already found an array of things I am dying to get my paws on:


Urns have some sort of magical power over me.


If  only Biscuit weren't such a rascal I might buy him this fancy bed made from an antique rug-- if only.


I can totally dig this fresco. Or any fresco for that matter.


I'd love to add this photograph to my ever-growing very prestigious fine art collection. 

If you guys don't know his work, check out his website and tune in to Bravo to watch! I can't wait to catch up on everything I missed. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...