7.21.2011

Whitney Abrams, Jeweler Extraordinaire


When I first spotted this brooch I knew I believed in love at first sight.  I just discovered its creator, Whitney Abrams, and needless to say I'm obsessed. She's a Chicago jeweler who makes 18K and 22K Renaissance-inspired pieces. I can't stop imagining myself dripping in her fabulous jewels.


Aren't these little floral earrings so pretty?? I am in love with the dalmation petals and citrine center stone.


This ring is the bomb: unique, simple, classic. I need one STAT.



Can't say enough good things about this little green tourmaline/gold earring set. Early birthday present for myself??? I think so.



Imagine wearing a stack of these bangles with all black. I die.

And of course, this fabulous ring is number one on my wish list.  I have visions of wearing it to the office, to cocktail parties, around the house, to the gym....you get the idea. 

Anyway, I can't get over all of the gorgeous, unique pieces. Unless you're crazy, you need to check out the Whitney Abrams site ASAP-- you will be just as hooked as me! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...