4.01.2010

Cell Piece of Mind


"Oh my word...I just love this sparkly phone!"

This is what I would be saying if I had this!


A gold iPhone case. I am dying over one, and from Amazon they're only sort of ridiculously expensive for a cell phone case. But....there's only one problem: I don't have an iPhone!

I'm currently rocking an old Nokia brick, the battery being held in with a simple piece of blue painter's tape. Try to hide your jealousy.

Anyway, I'm normally fine with my phone but recently I have really upped the "iPhone fantasy" daydream time. Or should I go for a cute BlackBerry?


Either way, I definitely need an upgrade. My phone is from the stone age!! What do you guys think....to smart phone or not to smart phone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...