7.16.2010

Californication


So, in a quick turn of events, I'm back home in California for a while. I won't be heading South again for a few weeks, so my posts will be westward-oriented. 

I've only been here for three days, but I've already done so much! Sometimes I forget how big my home state is.


Mom and I went to the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay and pretended to be prospective guests.


Before that we ate oysters for my sister's 24th at Waterbar in San Francisco.


Then we came back to Fresno for fabric shopping and playing with doggies.


And now I'm blogging from this makeshift desk situation in the middle of my kitchen at home:


So that's the current update. I'm not such a Mississippi Maven at the moment. More posts/updates to come....

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...