8.31.2010

The Oldies


As most of you know by now, I'm absolutely in love with Iris Apfel. And recently, I've been really inspired by a ton of older ladies. 

There are quite a few polished ladies who come into the store I'm working in and I have to say they've all got more style then most of the twenty-somethings I've seen recently! Then again, I've always liked a different look. Here are some of my favorite famous seasoned fashionistas:


Bianca Jagger! Still so cool after all these years.


Ines de la Fressange. In her hot pink apartment...doesn't get much cooler. 


Miuccia Prada. Age-approps but still funky. IDOL.

Maybe I'll just start wearing Chanel suits and driving gloves and dye my hair grey. Maybe. 

photos from: The Selby, style.com, New York Magazine, The Guardian


1 comment:

Alexander said...

I WILL own a pair of driving gloves and wear them around like a badass before I die.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...