9.25.2010

Feminine Overload

I think that living with two boys (Pauly and Bisky) has started to get to me-- I simply do not have enough femininity in my life! Today I have decided to compile a selection from my "archives" (iPhoto library) of super-girly things that make my heart flutter and imagine living in a world of feminine overlad. While I may not have hot pink velvet carpet in my dressing room, I can always dream!


I have tea in the garden here with my best girlfriends.


I contemplate my sun-dresses and high heels in here.


I eat these for breakfast every morning accompanied by hot chocolate. Extra sprinkles.


I only use hot pink candles.....obvi.


There is an altar to Audrey in my basement.


My fabulous and fuzzy bedroom--Brigitte has a special place in my heart (same birthday!).


I swear they just grow in there like that.


Coffee table pour moi.


Lunch.


The usual 'do.

Hmmm....

A little girly goes a long way. I think I'll stick with my boyish influences. 

(photos from weheartit, habitually chic, lonny, and vogue)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...