11.14.2011

State of the Union (Jack)

betsy barnham 

Don't you just love that fabulous dresser?? Such a perfect pop of pattern and color. I spotted this a long time ago, but since I've been redecorating it's had me thinking about using the Union Jack in my newfound maison.

Vogue Australia

Hamish Bowles pays homage to his homeland with this Vivienne Westwood pillow from The Rug Company. I love the mix of florals and stacks of books.

unknown

The perfect touch of color in sophisticated design scheme, those two pillows are to die for. I'd love two (or three) for my own sofa!

the rug company

Another Rug Company gem, this perfectly distressed little number would look wonderful in my sun room. 

pinterest

A great motif for a children's room, flags offer color and boyish charm. Or maybe for an adult's room? I would love a little Union Jack above my dresser! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...