11.09.2011

Velvet Underground


Ever since I first saw Tory Burch's fabulous Manhattan apartment in Vanity Fair years ago, I have had my heart set on a green velvet sofa. I'd also love the rest of her apartment, but a girl can't have everything she wants!

Versatile and luxurious, modern yet classic at the same time...I don't think it gets much better than a fabulous sofa covered in rich green velvet. 


Remember Jessica Stam's apartment on APT with LSD? Love her sofa...so elegant!


From Lonny a la Celerie Kemble. I could definitely curl up with a big book and a glass of wine on that uber chic masterpiece.


Mixed pattern perfection a la Miles Redd. I love the look of that rich green with all of those other saturated tones!


Of course I could always lounge in a green velvet chaise lounge, Oscar de la Renta style. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...