7.01.2013

Coveteur x Pamela Skaist-Levy


My obsession with Juicy Couture track suits in high school was probably unhealthy. When my teacher told me "one day you'll laugh at how much money you have spent on sweatpants" I laughed at her. And now, I realize that even though I did spend WAY too much on sweats, they have a special place in my heart and a special place in fashion history, whether we like it or not. One thing that's never changed is the fabulous style of the two creators of the bedazzled velour phenomenon, Gela Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy. One of my favorite designers, Peter Dunham, decorated Pam's casa and it is one for the books. So you can imagine my delight when The Coveteur's email hit my inbox this morning and surprise! Pam's closet was the latest to get their fabulous treatment. I've selected a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot, but you NEED to check out the rest here. And if you're not on their mailing list, you really are missing out. Enjoy!! 










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...