5.13.2010

Out of Africa


During my lunch break today at Bottletree, I was flipping through this month's issue of Bazaar.  Under the "Hottest, Newest, Latest" header was an article on a new label called Suno. The designers are Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty and I am absolutely in love with what they are doing! Don't you love the dress on the cutie above?

All of their looks are very mixed and the pieces are all different but still go together really well. They use amazingly bright colors, and everything is made by local Kenyans. Need I say more?

Here are some more of my favorite looks, which I got from here:




Be sure to keep an eye out for their stuff. I'm sure it'll be popping up on fashionistas and hollywood starlets alike! (And hopefully a certain Oxford-resident....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...